home instagram contact about me resume splitcoatstampers pinterest

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Custom Grad Card & Update

It's hard to believe I've not made one single post in almost two months! When I had this blog design developed, I vowed to post frequently so as not to have wasted my money on the blog's cost.

But I've been busy with a couple of Craft Shows, with one more weekend event booked for later this month, so it's not as if I haven't been creative. I have, I have ... it's just that I've neglected this blog in favour of producing more card choices for my potential buyers.

Soon all that should settle down and I hope to do some catching up by posting all the cards I've been making since my last post in early April.

For today, I have a custom graduation card ordered at my last sale. I used the school colours and the Graduate's name (done with a CTMH letter stamp set), along with the Congrats embossing folder, PTI's For the Graduate cap die, and Tim Holtz Vintage Market Alphabet/Number set for the graduating year.


The numbers were touched up with a Wink of Stella brush in clear glitter - love how it adds that subtle touch of shimmer!

So nice to see the warmer weather (which makes it even harder to craft inside) - hope you are enjoying it. Happy Summer and thanks for taking the time to drop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So sweet of you to comment - thank you for taking the time!