home instagram contact about me resume splitcoatstampers pinterest

Friday, June 6, 2014

Sharing a Couple of Cards

As promised, I'm trying to catch up with all the cards I've been producing lately, but not posting.

My bad!

Both cards are what I consider "summer-y" ... reflective of the season and all the wonderful activities that people enjoy.

My first card uses the Memory Box dies Mini Golf Carts and Golf Border die. I paired it with a sentiment from PTI's On The Links stamp set.


The sky/cloud background was sponged using cloud diecuts, which were moved around to achieve the scattered cloud affect.

The next card uses the Whimsy Stamps Sailboat die, with various sections cut from DP and/or cardstock & put back together. The smiling sun is from PTI's Heart-2-Heart #6, as are the cloud diecuts. The sentiment is from PTI's Birthday Basics stamp set.

Along the edges of my "waves", cut with Impression Obsession Wave Dies, I added a bead of Frosted Lace Stickles to give the edges a foamy affect ... like breaking waves ;-)


That's all for now. I've been SO wanting to join along in so many wonderful card challenges, so hopefully my next post will be along those lines!

Enjoy your weekend, wherever you may be, and thanks for spending a wee bit of it here with me.

1 comment:

So sweet of you to comment - thank you for taking the time!