home instagram contact about me resume splitcoatstampers pinterest

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Papertrey Ink Sympathy Card Duo

Wow ...

Where did May go?

For that matter, where did the other 4 months at the beginning of the year go???

Time doesn't fly by - it ZOOMS by in a Mustang Shelby GT350 ;-) Vrooooommmm!!!! (OK, I'll admit that sound affect was rather corny LOL).

Today I'm posting a couple of Sympathy cards made with Papertrey oldies but goodies, which were inspired by cards I've spotted on Pinterest.

My first card uses PTI's Meadow Greens stamp & die set, along with a couple of "paint splotches" from My Favorite Things' Abstract Art stamp set:


I gold embossed the background images, black embossed the sentiment from PTI's Think Big Favorites #3 on PTI's Tag Sale #9 tag diecut in vellum, and added a bit of gold metallic string to finish the card off.

The second card uses PTI's Lovely Layer's stamps/dies, stamped in Stampin' Up's Baja Breeze and Memento Black. I used a Spellbinders Circle Nestie die to cut the embossed panel to place my "flower" inside the negative space, and matched my sentiment flag using PTI's Keep It Simple: Sympathy.


Simple and soothing, don't you think?

Thanks for dropping in. Until the next time ... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So sweet of you to comment - thank you for taking the time!