home instagram contact about me resume splitcoatstampers pinterest

Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Million & One Thanks

Welcome!

Today I'm sharing a card I made a while back that mixes up some Stampin' Up (One in a Million Stamp Set) and Papertrey Ink (Bigger Blooms stamp set and matching dies).


I inked up the Bigger Blooms in colours that matched the lovely My Mind's Eye DP from which the frame was cut, using Spellbinder's Big Scalloped Rectangle dies. The leaf diecut behind the flowers is from Papertrey Ink's Turning a New Leaf (stamps & dies used here).

A bit of bling using Wink of Stella (Clear), Stickles and a flatback Ivory Pearl were added to the middle of the flowers, then I added pop dots to secure them to the bottom corner of the frame.

I'm trying to become more "comfortable" with CAS cards (i.e. not break out in a cold sweat). It was SO hard not to add something to that VAST area of WHITE SPACE (LOL).

But I prevailed :-)

Thanks for popping by & enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So sweet of you to comment - thank you for taking the time!