home instagram contact about me resume splitcoatstampers pinterest

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Yay! It's Your Birthday

Just wanted to add another wee post today with a birthday card I put together, inspired by Papertrey's March 2014 Blog Hop to incorporate something GLOSSY into my card design. (OK, so I was somewhat late for the party - LOL)

I started off with a combination of pretty papers from MME and used Papertrey Ink's stamp set Stylish Sentiments: Birthday.


I diecut a couple of PTI Button Stacks dies in SU! Ruby Red & PTI's Smokey Shadow and covered them with Glossy Accents, then tied them together with some cream coloured yarn. (Can't wait for the Bitty set to add to my growing PTI die collection!)

Easy peasy!

1 comment:

  1. What a bright and cheery design, Susi! I love the color contrast and attentions to details! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to comment - thank you for taking the time!