home instagram contact about me resume splitcoatstampers pinterest

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sketch Gift Birthday Cheer

Happy Sunday!

Usually, when the sun is shining brightly, it draws me outdoors to enjoy its warm rays and I don't get much done indoors. However, we remain under an Extreme Cold Warning so going outside for any length of time is a dangerous option. We only have today to get through before we return to more "normal" temperatures.

So why not stay indoors and craft?


Just stocking up on Birthday cards, and using some new items I've had sitting around. This card is a bit of a "mixed bag" of products, but I had fun putting them together. The bow on the gift has been accented with Wink of Stella to give it a bit of sparkle, and it was adhered to the embossed panel with dimensional pop dots.

Only 36 more days until Spring :-) More sweeter words have never been said while experiencing such cold, cold temps :-)

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Dies: Simon Says Stamp Sketch Gift; PTI Birthday Cheer Die
Stamps: PTI Birthday Cheer
Paper: MME DP; Black & White Cardstock; Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette Cardstock
Accessories: Wink of Stella Clear; Birthday EF

4 comments:

  1. Susi I love your darling, gorgeously embossed, birthday card!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and celebratory, Susi ... love all that birthday texture! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and cheerful design!!! It looks fabulous with a bit of pink! Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the boldness of the sentiment, and you can never go wrong with Wink of Stella! ;)
    I am right with you with impatience for spring to come!!!

    ReplyDelete

So sweet of you to comment - thank you for taking the time!